CEF offers one week of overnight camp on August 6th-11th for ages 6 -13.
Swimming • Canoeing • Boating • Soccer • Fishing • Campfires • Verse-o-Rama • Basketball • Singing • Bible Lessons • Chapel Time • Cabin Activities • and more! (Campers are allowed to swim only while a qualified lifeguard is on duty.)
Camp Joy in Dent, MN
Transportation will be provided to/from camp from a location in Fargo. Details for drop off/pick up locations will be announced as the time gets closer to camp.
Insurance and Health
Someone with first aid experience will always be on grounds.
- Missionary offering
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.)
- Swimsuit (must be modest—boys: trunk style; girls: one piece)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Extra blankets (if desired)
- TWO pair of comfortable shoes/footwear (sport and casual)
- Sunscreen and bug repellent
- Clothing suitable for all weather
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Canteen spending money ($20 limit)
- Label all clothing
- Electronics are not allowed (iPods, CD players, Game Boys, cell phones, etc.)
- Please leave all valuables at home